Contract & Account Manager UK
RemoteNA, England, United KingdomMarketing & Sales
DeepHealth, a fully owned subsidiary of RadNet, provides AI-powered health informatics to empower breakthroughs in care delivery. The heart of our portfolio of solutions, the DeepHealth OS, is a cloud-native operating system that orchestrates all data to drive value across the enterprise. DeepHealth aims to elevate the radiologist's role beyond radiology and across the entire care pathway. It empowers all users across the care continuum with personalized workflows to make work easier and more meaningful.
DeepHealth leverages advanced AI technologies in breast, lung, and prostate health, and operational efficiencies to create end-to-end efficiency across the enterprise. www.deephealth.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the central point of contact for assigned customers; orchestrating internal and external stakeholders to maximize customer satisfaction;
- Establish, enhance and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships covering complex DMU;
- Lead contract extensions and renewals; have the entrepreneurial mindset to sell up and to cross sell; identify areas of improvement to meet commercial objectives;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our AI solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare reports on performance of accounts in close collaboration with the Tech department to monitor customer performance and satisfaction;
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Contract Manager or relevant role;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including procurement, IT department, Radiologists and C-level;
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) contracting software (e.g. IronClad) and Office applications;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation, communication and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills (native);
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Medical, Sales or relevant field;
- You have a Masters Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- You have basic legal knowledge;
- You have experience in the MedTech field;
- You are passionate and committed towards exceeding customer expectations;
- You are a self-starter with a positive mindset and self-motivator with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative;
- You have a strong sense of urgency and a high standard of accountability;
- You are ready for frequent domestic travel to accounts or events (10-25%);
- You are flexible regarding working times;
- You are happy to attend conferences, communicating with new potential customers on our product;
- You are above all, fun and inspiring to work with!
What We Offer
Join a dynamic team with expertise in various fields.
Collaborative and agile work environment.
Continuous learning opportunities to enhance your professional skills.
Remote working environment.
A salary in line with job level and experience.
If you possess additional skills beyond the mentioned criteria that could contribute to DeepHealth’s growth, we encourage you to share them in your cover letter along with your CV.